Traditional-Live! (aka NE Oregon Folklore Society)
Traditional-Live! is based in La Grande, Oregon and presents the following regular events and activities:
We also have sponsored or co-sponsored the following:
- Weekly folk dancing (International, Contra and English Country) every Tuesday evening
- Occasional "La Grande Ol' Opry" concerts
- Regular monthly Slow Jams (1st Thursdays) and Irish Sessions (3nd Thursdays)
- A community Country Dance Orchestra (practices every 2nd and 4th Tuesday)
- Other occasional special workshops, concerts and dances
- SpringAlive: Dance and Music Celebration, a day of traditional dance and music the second Saturday in May.
- Spring Thaw: Dance and Music Celebration, a day of traditional dance and music in March.
- Spring Music and Dance Festival, a traditional dance weekend.
For more information on Traditional-Live! or it's activities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To join or renew your membership, download, print and fill-in our membership form and mail it back to us with your check made out to NEOFS.
Traditional-Live! Coming Events
Wednesday, Dec 31, 2014-Jan 1, 2015
New Years Celebration
End the old year and bring in the new with good food, music and dance.
Time: 9:00 pm Dec 31st - 12:30 am Jan 1st
Where: Lewis Residence, 62139 Fruitdale Lane La Grande
More info: Mark or Dianne, 541-962-9355
© 2005-2014 NEOFS