Traditional-Live! (aka NE Oregon Folklore Society)
Traditional-Live! is based in La Grande, Oregon and presents the following regular events and activities:
We also have sponsored or co-sponsored the following:
- Weekly folk dancing (International, Contra and English Country) every Tuesday evening
- Occasional "La Grande Ol' Opry" concerts
- Regular monthly Slow Jams (1st Thursdays) and Irish Sessions (3nd Thursdays)
- A community Country Dance Orchestra (practices every 2nd and 4th Tuesday)
- Other occasional special workshops, concerts and dances
- SpringAlive: Dance and Music Celebration, a day of traditional dance and music the second Saturday in May.
- Spring Thaw: Dance and Music Celebration, a day of traditional dance and music in March.
- Spring Music and Dance Festival, a traditional dance weekend.
For more information on Traditional-Live! or it's activities, contact us at email@example.com. To join or renew your membership, download, print and fill-in our membership form and mail it back to us with your check made out to NEOFS.
Traditional-Live! Coming Events
SpringAlive: One-on-One/Small Group Music Coaching with Kaynor, Songer
David Kaynor and Sue Songer are available for individual, one-on-one or few-on-one music lessons/coaching when they are not otherwise occupied. Schedule in advance to reserve a time and place. Cost may be split between multiple students.
Time: 10:00 am May 16th - 4:00 pm May 18th
Cost: $20 per half hour of instructor time
More info: Mark, 541-962-9355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SpringAlive - David Kaynor, Sue Songer and Lanny Martin Return
Our illustrious trio will return for a day of music and dance workshops, culminating in a blowout potluck and dance celebration into the night. Opportunities for individual and group work-sessions with our guests will be available too. Plan to participate.
Time: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Where: Art Center: At the Old Library, 1006 Penn Avenue La Grande
More info: Carla, 541-663-0776
Show this event's 4 sub-events
© 2005-2014 NEOFS